COME STAY WITH US!
- We welcome you to stay with us for a night, a week, a month
or a season. We can accommodate a tent or an RV over 45
feet! All of our RV sites are full hook-ups, FLAT, with 30 and
50 amp service and most are pull-thru. Free wifi and hot
showers are included!
- We accept cash and checks only. No credit cards.
- On holiday weekends we have a 3 day minimum stay
requirement - non refundable.
- Elevation - We are approximately 3350 ft with cool mountain
- GROUPS - We have a large grassy area that will
accommodate 50 to 75 tents for bicycle or motorcycle
groups, scouting groups, etc.
- Our large activity center has a pool table, ping-pong table,
- We also have a smaller pavilion on the Linville river with a
fireplace, picnic tables and a large serving area that calls for
your family reunions, casual wedding rehearsal dinners, or
- 2 pets per site are allowed but please no aggressive
animals. There is a fenced pet park that allows your pet
freedom from their leash. We also have a large grassy field
for outdoor fun.
- LAUNDRY - there are washers & dryers at each bathhouse.
We have change at the office.
- Lots of scheduled activities are always ongoing - please
check out our monthly calendar.
- We do not allow skateboards, firearms, or firecrackers, but
please bring your bikes as we have lots of paved roads.
- The charity cabin as we affectionately call it is a 2 bedroom,
1 bath fully furnished apartment complete with all linens,
dishes, pots/pans, TV, AC/Heat, and front porch. There's a
swing on the porch ready for you to relax. Donations are
written directly to a local charity - $90.00 per night, $540.00
per week - (for 2 people, 2 night minimum, no refunds). It's a
win-win for everyone, our local charities benefit and so do
you! Reservations Required.
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS TODAY!