|• I have more than two pets. Is this a problem?
- Our pet policy is firm. It is there to minimize noise and neglected
waste. Size and weight are not a factor. We cannot accommodate
you if you have more than two pets.
• How do I pay for my site?
- We do not accept any form of credit cards or digital payments. We
require check deposits for all reservations if mailing time allows.
Otherwise, you may pay when you arrive. Please ensure that all
deposits are received within two weeks from the day the reservation
was made. Your reservation may be deleted if it’s not guaranteed
within that time.
• If I reserve for a month and want to extend, will the rate be pro-
- No, our rates start over with the full daily rate, until you reach a
• How do I become a Seasonal camper?
- If we do not have any sites readily available, a site must be
vacated or sold before we can add a new seasonal. The sites on
our map marked with # are short term sites (daily-monthly). You may
ask to be added to our waiting list and we will call you as soon as
we are able.
- We are not accepting any more park model units. All other units
that are brought in must be younger than 13 years old and have
photo authenticity for quality.
• Why can’t I use my laundry facilities in my RV?
- We are on a septic system and don’t want our tanks to get
overwhelmed by the extra water usage. We have a large, clean coin
laundry room attached to the Activity Center, and a smaller one at
the small bath house.
• What do you have in the campground to entertain my children?
- The vast majority of our campers are 55+ in age and enjoy peace
and quiet, so we do not have activities in the way of entertaining
children. Children under 18 are required to be supervised at all
times. You are responsible for their behavior and safety. Our
location is convenient to many local attractions that children would
enjoy. We encourage everyone to go out and explore!
• Can I bring my golf cart?
- The campground is not very large, but we do allow them. We allow
electric golf carts only and they must have liability insurance. All golf
carts brought into the campground must be registered at the office
every year. All operators must have a valid driver’s license.
• TV/WiFi access?
- TV: satellite or antennae only; no cable. We also offer DVDs in the
office on a sign out system.
- WiFi: high quality, high speed internet reaches the whole
campground. Please see our WiFi usage policy in the Rules tab.
• Do you offer any discounts?
- We offer discounts for those who stay for a week, month, or
season. We do not offer anything on our daily rates.
- If you are traveling with a child (young or old) with a severe
intellectual or physical handicap, their stay is free as an extra person.
• Late check-in/check-outs?
- Late check-ins are considered anytime after 5pm. Management
lives on campus full time, so we will always be here to check you in.
If you arrive after 10pm, we will pin a marked map on our bulletin
board, and you may settle your tab in the morning if necessary.
- Check-outs: typical check out time is 12pm. If the site is available,
a fee of $5/hour will be charged for requested late check-outs.
Departures 4pm or later will be assessed as a full day.